We’ve watched TV Reno shows and pondered on the best way of reclaiming an old homes charm and character, well this is a prime example of what can be done.
This property brings together a by-gone era with a touch of today’, making it an intriguing mix for the right buyer.
It’s an access all areas’ proposition; a functionally intimate opportunity featuring an open plan living room, a well-appointed kitchen, a stylish bathroom and toilet combination, 2 bedrooms, with very roomy garage and laundry area.
When you arrive at this address you’ll be captive by what’s behind the Yellow Door’!
This special offering would suit empty nesters, green thumbs, working professionals, those in search of a fantastic climate, lifestyle and a safer community or those wanting to be closer to their support networks.
Alternatively, this sale presents a very real opportunity for ground-floor investors.
• Carefully renovated capturing the essence of the era
• Fully Restumped
• Partially Reroofed
• Fully Fenced
• Electricals & Plumbing to the latest standards
• New Hot Water System
• Fans throughout
• Barn-door sliders
• Double-hung cedar windows
• Floating timber flooring
• Shoe and brolly nook
• Lockable garage incorporating a small workshop area and laundry
• Veranda overlooking Maryborough’s (QLD) iconic Rose Garden Parkland
• Close to schools, Maryborough Hospital (QLD), regional health services, shopping, pubs, clubs, public transport etc.
• 10-minute walk to Maryborough (QLD)CBD
• Bus Stop adjacent to the property
• 30-minute drive approx. to family-friendly beaches (Hervey Bay)
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor or illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent. All information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified. **