Surrounded by palm trees and gardens situated on a 1131m2 block this beautiful Queenslander is looking for the right people to turn it into their dream home. Timber flooring, high ceilings, VJ walls, casement windows and French doors. This Queenslander oozes character. Laze in the pool while the kids run and play in the gardens of your own secluded oasis. House the in laws or when the kids get old enough ship them down the back! Towards the rear of the property is a large shed converted to additional living space with a huge lounge area and separate rooms. The property has been left vacant for quite some time but this could be the ultimate family home for anyone willing to give it it a good tidd up and a bit of TLC.
Located in the heart of Bundaberg, this wonderful family home is just within walking distance to bus stops, hairdresser, Svensson Heights corner store plus more! Also located just a short drive from hospitals, shopping centres, and the Bundaberg CBD and for those with children, you’re just moments from Norville State Primary School, Bundaberg State High School and Shalom College.
– 3 bedrooms (2 with built-in robes)
– Large 2 way bathroom with separate shower & bath plus double vanity
– Second toilet downstairs
– Updated kitchen with large gas cooktop, island bench and large pantry
– Large lounge area with bay window
– Undercover porch
– In-ground pool with plenty of shade
– Shed converted into a living area with multiple rooms
– Bird aviary or chicken coop and garden shed
– 6 foot fence right around with trees and shrubbery for added privacy
– Previously rented for $325 per week.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Dempsey on 0417605755 or Brad Barth on 0474 444 007 today!
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**