173 Bonels Road, Welcome Creek$2,990,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: Horticulture
- Land size: 15.69 Hectares
- Listing type: For Sale
- Energy Efficiency Rating: 5.5
BIG INCOME FROM THE LYCHEE FARM OWNER RETIRING
* PRICE REDUCTION $2,990,000 PLUS THE CROP FOR THIS YEAR
* THIS IS THE BEST LYCHEE FARM IN THE BUNDABERG AREA OVER 90 TON THIS YEAR
* 3017 LYCHEE TREES 6 VARIETYS ALSO aprox 200 MORE RED BULL TREES ADDED
* THIS IS A WIWO ALL NEW FARMING EQUIPMENT
* 58 MEGS WATER ALLOC 15 MEG DAM ALSO A BORE
* ALL PICKING AND PACKING EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
* SHEDS , NETS , 27 LIGHTING TOWERS JOHN DEERE TRACTORS
* 3 BEDROOM BRICK HOME LOCK UP GARAGE 5 KW SOLAR
* THE LIST IS TO LONG YOU HAVE TO COME AND VIEW THE PROPERTY
* RATES ARE APROX $1400 H/Y
* CALL ME FOR A PLANT LIST
* WILL BE HARD TO FIND A BETTER FARM, WORK 4 MONTHS AND GO FISHING THE REST
OF THE YEAR
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call John Wood on 0429 607 813 today!
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor or illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent. All information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.**
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Grey Water System
- Solar Panels
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."