35 Delaneys Road, Horse CampContact for price
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: Acreage/Semi-Rural
- Land size: 75 Acres
- Listing type: Sold!
TAKE IN THE BREATHTAKING COUNTRY VIEWS IN YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Nestled on 75 acres in the peaceful area of Horse Camp this gorgeous property is located a short 10-minute drive to Gin Gin and 40 minutes to the main City of Bundaberg. The property also holds historical value with the original surveyor’s plaque on the highest point of the property from 1982, which is the original datum point for the local area property division.
The property also consists of
- 6 x 3 modular living quarters which includes – Hydro Static hot water system, shower/vanity, septic toilet
- Main area – Kitchenette with single sink, dual cupboard under sink, and separate cupboard with one drawer
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle
- 20 Ft Sea container with shelving and 5 metre work bench
- There is a 6 x 6 deck area with a glass door fireplace between the living quarters and container, this is all covered with a Colourbond roof
- Attached to this above area is another fully covered space of 9 x 12 metres, under this area includes 2000 LT poly water tank that feeds the toilet/shower/vanity/kitchen sink in living quarters, there is also another kitchen area (9x3 with purpose build flooring) with dual sink and good food prep area with a 6 burner BBQ with a single gas burner to one side for kettle or wok
- A separate carport area 6 x 6 for parking vehicle or caravan
- 2 x 20 ft sea containers with a 6-metre bay for workshop, some shelving, cabinets in containers, attached 9x 6 3 bay carport.
- Large dam
- 7 x 1000 LT bulky’s for water for irrigation only
- 250 watt solar panel that generates LED lights under covered areas (Living quarters has a caravan style external power point which powers everything)
- Rates are $456/half yearly
- You could easily set up a solar system and be off grid and escape the city life
- All building are solidly constructed but have no council approval
But don’t take our word for it – come see for yourselves; you won’t be disappointed. Get in quick as properties like this don’t come around often.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Dempsey on 0417605755 today!
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
More InfoDownload Brochure
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."