7 Sunset Drive, ThabebanContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: House
- Land size: 630 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Boasting 4 bedroom plus office this neat & modern brick home is a savy investment indeed. The modern kitchen is open plan leading into the dining & lounge area which also has glass sliding doors to the patio giving the house an open airy feel. The bathroom has a large walk in shower, heat lamps & a separate toilet. The bedrooms are carpeted with fans plus built-ins while the rest of the home is tiled. The main area is air conditioned & there are security screens throughout the home as well as a separate laundry.
The property is fully fenced with great side access & a large patio out the back of the home, an absolutely perfect spot to entertain. There is also a veranda out the front. In the back yard we also have an additional lawn locker.
At a glance:
- 4 Bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans plus office
- Modern bathroom with large walk in shower plus heat lamps & separate toilet
- Open plan living with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher and electric stove & oven
- Separate laundry with extra storage & bench space
- Tiles & security screens throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Front veranda
- Carport at front of house
- Lawn locker
- Property is fully fenced with side access
You won't find a better investment for the money!
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Brad Barth on 0474 444 007 today!
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."