44 Burnett Street, Bundaberg SouthContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: House
- Land size: 1012 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
CLASSIC QUEENSLANDER IN CENTRAL LOCATION!!
Positioned behind a unique stone pitched wall, this once in a lifetime original Queenslander has so much character to offer.
With a little bit of work you could really take this property to a new level to exceed its potential or leave as is.
There are very limited houses left built like this, you do not want to miss out.
Located in a central position within minutes from the CBD, Hinkler shopping centre and schools.
- Spacious veranda out front, perfect for a relaxing morning coffee or entertaining guests
- 4 good size bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- Extra toilet
- 6inch hoop pine flooring
- Tongue groove walls
- Beautiful fretwork throughout
- Feature coloured glass windows in the lounge as well on doors into bedrooms
- Lounge and dining room split with a feature open wall
- Big open kitchen with island bench in the middle
- Large oven with gas stove top
- Spacious area at the back of the house for an office or sitting room
- Large backyard, fenced with a mango tree
- Large open space storage underneath with room to park your car.
- Laundry also situated underneath
Rental Appraisal - Approx. $400 per week
Currently tenanted on a periodic lease.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Dempsey on 0417 605 755.
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**
More InfoDownload Brochure
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."