15B Lovers Walk, ThabebanContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 3
- Property type: House
- Land size: 701 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
MODERN 4 BDR HOME, TICKS ALL THE BOXES!
Built in 2010 this beautiful 4 bedroom home has its own private entrance, situated in Thabeban this property is just a street back from the ring road and only a 10 minute drive to the CBD of Bundaberg.
Walk into an open lounge/dining and kitchen space with the extra large main bedroom with WIR and en-suite coming off the lounge and on the other side a hallway leading to the other bedrooms and bathroom.
Easy maintenance yard with a 6x3 garden shed and an undercover entertaining patio, this house will be sure to tick all the boxes!
- 2 x car remote controlled garage plus an extra undercover carport for another car or caravan
- Open plan air-conditioned lounge/dining area with ceiling fans as well
- Modern Kitchen with island bench, new stove, unique matte black pull out tap sink, large pantry and lots of cupboard storage
- Extra large air-conditioned main bedroom with walk-in-rob, en-suite and ceiling fan
- 3 x good sized bedrooms with built-ins
- 4th bedroom is tiled and air-conditioned which could be used for an office
- Bath/shower and separate toilet
- 5kw Solar
- 6x3 garden shed
- Tidy yard with rain tank and bird aviary
- Undercover entertaining patio
- 6ft fully fenced
- CCTV camera system
This property will not last long so get in quick and contact Michael Dempsey today on 0417 605 755 or [email protected]
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing. Neither the agent, vendor or illustrator is responsible for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. Fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent. Any information intended to be relied on should be independently verified and necessary due diligence carried out. **
More InfoDownload Brochure
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."