Repairs & Maintenance (After Hours Emergencies)
Repair requests are required to be submitted in writing for actioning and this can be done on paper forms that are provided at the beginning of the tenancy or that can be collected from the office. Maintenance requests can also be submitted via email to your property manager or through the ‘Tenants’ subheading on our website. When reporting maintenance, please provide a detailed description of the repair item and its location, and try to be flexible with access arrangements for tradespeople.
Only ‘urgent repair’ requests may be submitted via telephone on 07 4152 1600 or 0417 605 755. Urgent repairs include the following items:
- A burst water service or serious water leak
- A blocked or broken lavatory system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- A failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance for hot water, cooking or heating
- A fault or damage that is likely to cause injury, inconvenience or makes the premises unsafe or insecure
Whilst we endeavour to action your repair as quickly as possible, it is often necessary to obtain the landlords approval and/or quotes before any repair work can commence, so unfortunately a time lag is sometimes unavoidable.