45 Spinnaker Boulevard, Innes Park$650,000
- Bedrooms: 10
- Bathrooms: 5
- Car Spaces: 6
- Property type: House
- Floor Area: 0 sqs
- Land size: 4327 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
RESORT STYLE LIVING BED & BREAKFAST!
- Owners say sell it now creating an amazing opportunity to purchase
- 7 oversize bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans throughout, 3 with en-suits and walk in robe
- 5 Bathrooms in total, including 3 x en-suites
- Multiple living areas
- Positioned on a generous 4,327sqm allotment featuring an exclusive architecturally designed home.
- 2 Bedroom granny flat plus an office with en-suite, 2 toilets and 2 showers.
- Large Kitchen, caters to large families & guests
- Quit your job & run a business from Home, Or, rent out some rooms on the weekend for an extra income $$$
- 5 bay shed with plenty of storage to the rear
- Extra large storage for linen & bedding
- Full side access to the rear of the block
- Rooms are currently rented from $20 per night or $120/week.
- Take this business to the next level by listing your rooms on the hugely popular airbnb.com!
- Only 5 kms to a Beach & 15 minutes to Bundaberg CBD.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Dempsey on 0417605755 today!
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."