3083 Gin Gin Mount Perry Road, Boolboonda$370,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: House
- Floor Area: 0 sqs
- Land size: 25600 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Fully Renovated Country Delight!
Had enough of your neighbours? This property is for you!! Sporting a gorgeous fully renovated home on a 6 acre block this is a lifestyle property like no other in this price range. Located 30kms from Gin Gin with fruit trees scattered around the property and beautiful soil to start your own veggie patches. As well as a drinkable bore and solar this property is about as self-sufficient as you can get! Kick back on your veranda & enjoy the view!!
• 6 Acres (2 Titles)
• 4 Bed Room Home (Fully Renovated) + Ensuite + Master has Walk in Robe
• New Modern Kitchen / Dining with Separate Lounge
• Large veranda/outdoor entertaining area
• Reverse Cycle Aircon, fans in all room & both Decks
• Solar (20 panels 6.6kw) + Satellite broadband
• Double Lock Up Shed (Powered) with ample storage + Double Car Port + Machinery Shed powered
• Fully Fenced in 2 Paddocks + House yard all new Fencing + Horse Stable & Yards
• Drinkable Bore + Well + Seasonal Creek + 3 25,000L Tanks
• Manicured gardens curbed with reticulated watering system
• Cleared open grass land with Improved pasture
• Approx 30 Kms to Gin Gin
Included with Property
• Kubota Tractor & Carryall
• Ride on mower + Trailer
• 20 Ft Container for extra storage
• Some Tools
• Fencing Equipment
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Dempsey on 0417605755 or Brad Barth on 0474 444 007 today!
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**
More InfoDownload Brochure
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."