3 McMurtrie Street, Svensson HeightsO/A $270,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: House
- Land size: 832 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY COTTAGE WITH DUAL OCCUPANCY OPPORTUNITY
If you're an active first home buyer or investor looking for a profitable well maintained rental opportunity this is the house for you! This beautiful cottage is located in the heart of one of Bundaberg's best established areas - Svensson Heights, within close range of the Bundaberg CBD, a variety of primary and high schools and numerous sporting precincts.
- 4 x 3 Meter covered front patio
- Spacious kitchen
- Beautiful timber floors throughout
- Huge range of cupboard space
- Fully fenced yard
- Large rooms with three floor to ceiling mirrored sliding doors in each
- Generous single bay lock up shed located at the back of the property
- Downstairs laundry, with a 2nd toilet and lots of storage
- A large sunroom with the opportunity to create a third bedroom
- Gorgeous gardens surrounding the 832m2 of yard
- Separate generously sized lounge area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- The house is applicable for dual occupancy development
The house is suitably renovated throughout without losing its heritage style charm. You can't over look the fully fenced yard ideal for family pets along with the massive shed, storage and well maintained gardens.
Don't miss your opportunity to call this beautiful house a home. For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Lacey Wallace on 0401 172 243 or Michael Dempsey on 0417605755 today!
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."