11 Waratah Drive, AvocaO/A $320,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: House
- Land size: 638 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
QUALITY VALUED BRICK INVESTMENT IN AVOCA!
The property is tenanted until April 2022 so investors this is the house for you! With a great return and good tenants who have resided at the property for the past 6 years you don't want to miss out on this opportunity as it will sell quick.
- Presented to please is this family home in one of Avocas favourite areas
- Consisting of 3 good sized builtin bedrooms, master has ensuite, baywindow & A/C
- Modern well appointed spacious kitchen with S/S dishwasher
- Spacious A/C lounge with seperate tiled A/C living area
- Fully security screened, near new carpets & timber blinds
- Open plan home with low maintenance lawns & gardens
- Situated on a corner block offering 2 street access if required
- Opposite a peaceful, landscaped children friendly park
- Outdoor paved entertaining area, fully fenced rear yard
- Convenient walking distance to small community IGA store
- Remote access under roof security parking for your car
- Close to Child Care facilities, Primary Schools, Shopping Centre, Uni & Public Transport
- Surrounded by quality homes in a family friendly neighbourhood
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 2
Car Accomm: 1
Land Size: 638m2 (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Dempsey on 0417 605 755 today!
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."