11 Tara Street, Innes Park$745,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: House
- Land size: 10000 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
COASTAL ACREAGE WITH DUAL LIVING
If you are looking for acreage close to the ocean then this beautiful block could be perfect for you.
It contains a 3 bedroom brick house and a 2 bedroom cottage with separate driveway access for your extended family or to rent out.
5 minute drive to the ocean front of Innes Park, 8 minute drive to the beautiful Bargara Beach and just down the road from the Innes Park Golf course.
If you are looking for the relaxing beach lifestyle with a farm like feel to hold a horse or 2 then get in quick, you won't want to miss this.
Home (1) Features
- 3 bedrooms with bult-ins
- Great size air-conditioned kitchen/ dining
- Electric cook top, dishwasher, wall oven and breakfast bar
- Massive lounge/ theatre room featuring high racked ceilings
- Bathroom features shower and bath with separate toilet
- Double Bay Garage
- Undercover outdoor patio
Home (2) Features
- Beautiful deck facing the dam to create the serenity atmosphere
- Lovely kitchen with electric stove top, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Air-conditioned open plan dining/lounge room
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Bathroom/laundry with plenty of storage
- Outdoor covered patio
This property is fully fenced with solar and contains a dam with a walkway to a gazebo in the middle, 5 garden sheds and beautiful gardens with fruit trees scattered around.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Dempsey on 0417605755 today!
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."