163 Dahls Road, WoongarraContact for price
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 9
- Property type: Acreage/Semi-Rural
- Land size: 2448 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
LIFESTYLE PROPERTY WITH WATER, SHEDS & POOL CLOSE TO EVERYTHING
This impressive 2,448m2 property promises you a fantastic family lifestyle with the best of both worlds. From the peace, and privacy of a Semi-Rural Acreage location that is coupled with a short 9-minute drive to Elliott Heads, Innes Park, or Coral Cove; to the convenience of quick accessibility to both Bargara City and Bundaberg City.
This acreage home offers generous amounts of room for the family to enjoy their hobbies, outdoor living, and leisure time. It is positioned on a quiet corner block and is surrounded by open crops and sprawling views of the rural landscape that make up the heart of our region’s country-to-coast living.
This solid homestead will make you feel at home as soon as you walk through the front door. Offering 4 spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple spacious living spaces and modern comforts plus an impressive 6 dedicated parking bays.
All of this is complemented by the abundance of water to the property including a drinkable bore, 3 x 5000 Gallon tanks and the enormous expose aggregate swimming pool overlooked by the outdoor entertaining area – perfect for all-year-round entertaining in our warm, Queensland climate. Don't forget the extras like the large 4 bay shed, caravan shelter & livable shed perfect for a teenagers retreat or guest house.
So, if you're looking to make 163 Dahls Road, Woongarra your new dream home, get in touch today.
At a glance:
- Teenager’s retreat/ livable shed - 6mx9m and fully lined
- Huge entertainers’ area
- 4 bay shed with awning 12mx7.5m
- Double bay attached garage with storage
- Caravan shelter
- Drinkable Bore
- 80,000L exposed aggregate pool
- 3 large rainwater tanks (5000L each)
- Solar power
- Fenced on 3 sides
- Immaculate landscaping and yard presentation
- Ample parking space and large turning circles for large vehicles
- 4 bedrooms all with built-ins
- 2 modern bathrooms - main bathroom with separate toilet and walk-in shower
- Main bedroom with en suite & walk in robe
- Dedicated laundry
- Modern and functional open plan kitchen
- Gas cooktop and oven and dishwasher
- Caesar stone waterfall benchtops with modern cabinetry
- Second living/ formal lounge
- Ducted air-con throughout
- Plantation shutters
- Security screening though-out
- Tiled traffic areas and carpeted bedrooms
- LED lighting throughout
- Indoor fireplace
- Immaculate internal condition
- Naturally lighting and beautiful breezes
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Brad Barth on 0474 444 007 today!
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, and misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their inquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."