LOT 3 SULLIVANS ROAD , Boyne Valley$4,000,000
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: Livestock
- Land size: 2371.44 Hectares
- Listing type: Under Contract
Approx. 5000 acres up in the Boyne Valley
* GREAT BREEDER COUNTRY ACRES OF FEED
* OPEN COUNTRY AND UNDULATING HILLY
* LOTS TIMBER ON THIS LOT
* SHEDS ,WORKSHOP ,MACHINARY ,YARDS ETC ETC
* WATER FROM CREEKS AND DAMS THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY
* APPROX. 60 HEAD RED BRAHAMS GO WITH THE PROPERTY
* 1 HOUR DRIVE GLADSTONE 30 MINS MONTO
* THIS IS ONE PROPERTY YOU NEED TO SEE FOR ENQUIRYS CALL JOHN 0429607813
* ROYALTYS ON THE TIMBER BEING MILLED FROM THE PROPERTY
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor or illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent. All information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified. **
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Grey Water System
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."