10 Barnes Street, Svensson HeightsOFFERS ABOVE $295,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 3
- Property type: House
- Land size: 688 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
Safe Quality Investment or Renovate & Profit!
This home has 4 bedrooms, with the main bedroom having an open ensuite with spa bath, a large dining area off the kitchen and a tiled lounge at the back of the house with access to the covered outdoor area. The house also has fans throughout and security screens. There is a double shed for the cars and tools in the fully fenced yard and a single carport attached to the home.
Estimated Rental Valuation of $400 per week.
The House Features include:
- Functional kitchen central to the home with electric cooking appliances, separate dining
- Master bedroom having built-in robe & ensuite with spa bath & external access
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both large in size with built-in robes, a/c to 2nd room
- Small 4th bedroom/office to the front of the home
- Main bathroom contains shower over bath & plenty of storage cupboards
- Separate toilet located off the laundry
- Tiled living to rear of home opening onto the outdoor area
- Outdoor entertaining area equipped with plastic roller blinds to shield from the weather for all-year-round enjoyment
- Ceiling fans & security screens throughout the home
- Double lock-up garage plus single carport
- Fully fenced 688m2 block
Situated in popular Svensson Heights, close to both primary & high schools, and only a short drive to CBD makes this 4 bedroom home an ideal investment or first home.
Vacant & ready to go, contact us anytime to inspect.
Address - 10 Barnes Street Svensson Heights, QLD, 4670
Kurt Dempsey – Michaels Real Estate – 0498066555 – [email protected]
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing. Neither the agent, vendor or illustrator is responsible for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. Fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent. Any information intended to be relied on should be independently verified and necessary due diligence carried out. **
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."