28 Dunkirk Street, Svensson HeightsOffers Above $439,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 603 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
Inner City Haven – Superb Home That You'll Fall In Love With!
This incredibly unique home is an absolute 'one of a kind'... Nestled in the heart of Bundaberg, only a 3-minute drive to the CBD, it offers its new owners an extremely private, rainforest-like oasis...
Property features include:
- 4 large built-in bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, including a large ensuite to the Master bedroom
- Crimsafe Security Screens
- Master ensuite offers a large shower, designer basin & a beautiful treetop outlook
- The home design & unique layout is well thought out
- Extra-large air-conditioned living area
- Absolutely 'AMAZING' polished timber floors throughout...
- Large timber doors with Gloss white, tiled entrance
- Beautiful open plan kitchen with new dishwasher, new oven, ample cupboard space & lovely treetop views
- Huge full length outside entertaining deck with large bi-fold doors
- Perfect home for entertaining or simply just relaxing outside with a glass of wine after a long day
- Nice high raked ceilings brighten up areas of the home with natural light
- Outside paved courtyard, additional outside space or storage underneath the home
- Stylish, sophisticated design, very minimal upkeep or yard maintenance, move in & enjoy!
- Attached double lock up garage
- Good size 603m2 block
- Tranquil street, positioned well away from busy roads
- Excellent location, within walking distance to 2 of Bundaberg's best schools (Norville primary school & Shalom College)
- Motivated owners are eagerly awaiting all offers & inspections!
Rental Appraisal: Approx $450 p/w
Property Address - 28 Dunkirk Street Svensson Heights, QLD, 4670
Kurt Dempsey – Michaels Real Estate – 0498066555 – [email protected]
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing. Neither the agent, vendor or illustrator is responsible for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. Fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent. Any information intended to be relied on should be independently verified, and necessary due diligence carried out. **
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."