342 Fairymead Road, GooburrumOffers above $620,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: House
- Land size: 5099 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
4/5 BEDROOM MODERN HOME WITH DUAL LIVING, 4 BAY FULLY-POWERED COLORBOND SHED SITUATED IN POPULAR GOOBURRUM!!!
This home has plenty of wow factors! Situated on the fringe of town neighbouring cane farmlands, Gooburrum is an ever-sought after suburb giving you a semi-rural lifestyle just 5 minutes from the Bundaberg CBD.
On a generous allotment of 5,099m2, the ample space provides dual living, an established combined fire pit entertainment area, a drive-through four-bay fully powered colorbond shed, a fenced chook pen or play area with established gardens and fruit trees. The home, which is less than 12 months old, represents the perfect modern take on the ever-sought after Queenslander incorporating the timeless Hamptons style!
The home has an open plan design, with an immaculately designed kitchen. The kitchen’s colour scheme incorporates grey-faced cupboards and draws, with a massive benchtop paired phenomenally with shiny subway splashback tiles! The MasterChef of the home would be most impressed with the 5 burner gas stove top, built-in quality stainless steel Westinghouse oven, with a separate 4 seater island bench doubling as a breakfast bar with dazzling hanging lights and ample storage space!
Cleverly designed, the home includes a butler’s pantry with designated pantry space, fridge nook and built-in cupboard space with a built-in sink overlooking the backyard.
The master bedroom has been architecturally designed to incorporate a combined ensuite and oversized walk-in robe. The fully modernised ensuite integrates the quality theme, with floor to ceiling tiles paired with a massive double sink vanity, white benchtops and 2 black glass sinks. The walk-in robe is oversized with ample cupboard and hanging space situated behind the vanity. Cleverly designed, walls mask the separate toilet and open shower, including a built-in toiletry nook with two showerheads.
The property features an additional living space, fully contained in the fully modernised and liveable shed. The shed has an excellent presentation with high ceilings, an excellent colour scheme, a built-in bar, kitchenette and bathroom with a separate toilet and shower. The granny flat would make for the perfect additional source of income, guest home or place to make memories enjoying it as the additional entertainment space.
Property features include:
- Remote-controlled ceiling fans throughout with adjustable built-in lighting
- Air conditioner utilized for the open-plan combined kitchen, dining and lounge cooling the home in all seasons!
- 4 bedrooms are air-conditioned with ceiling fans, quality carpet underfoot, built-in wardrobes and sizable windows overlooking the front lush yard.
- Designated office space/can be converted into 5th bedroom with carpet underfoot, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe.
- Fenced chook pen/play area for the kids with established fruit trees.
- Security screens throughout
- Marble themed internal laundry with ample cupboard and bench space with additional overhead cupboards, built-in sink and a timber stairway to the backyard and
- The main bathroom includes a sleek silver frame shower, built-in marble design vanity and built-in heated lighting
- The Hampson style outdoor deck includes white rails lined with timber, with the ceiling fans allowing the outdoor entertainment area to be cooled all year round.
- Fresh turf surrounding the house
- Newly installed quality septic tank (less than 12 months old) which services the house and established sprinkler system.
- Additional septic tank that services the separate living space/games room.
- The yard includes a fully powered liveable drive-through double bay colorbond shed with designated workshop space with removable dividing walls.
This is a competitive home that will be quick on the market; with limited properties available in the highly sought-after Gooburrum, this is a rare opportunity that you do not want to miss!
Rental Appraisal - $600 per week
Available to view anytime by appointment.
Virtual/Video tour available.
Address - 342 Fairymead Road, Gooburrum QLD 4670
Kurt Dempsey – Michaels Real Estate – 0498066555 – [email protected]
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing. Neither the agent, vendor or illustrator is responsible for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. Fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent. Any information intended to be relied on should be independently verified and necessary due diligence carried out. **
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
- Grey Water System
- Water Tank
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."