4 Willow Court, Moore Park Beach$650,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 6
- Property type: House
- Land size: 859 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
IMMACULATE 3 BEDROOM HOME IN MOORE PARK BEACH WITH FIBREGLASS POOL AND POWERED COLOURBOND SHED!
This must-see immaculate home offers the perfect lifestyle for a family, retiree, or sea changer, located in the ever-sought-after coastal getaway of Moore Park Beach.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by neighbours who take pride in their home, four willow court offers you three generous bedrooms, open plan living with access to the undercover outdoor entertainment area, overlooking a quality saltwater fibreglass pool with exposed aggregate concrete and overhead shade clothes.
Just minutes away, you have all the amenities you may need in the Moore Park state primary school, local kindergarten, IGA, bakery, service station, gym, bowls club and the alluring golden shores of the Moore Park Beach, yet 20 minutes from Bundaberg allowing you to live in a dream spot within range of work opportunities.
The property welcomes you with a dual concreted driveway. On the right, there is a combined double lift panel remote garage door with a designated study space with Ethernet cable and installed outlets in the fully lined garage with painted concrete underfoot.
On the left, you are easily impressed with a fully powered high clearance 9.25m x 7.7m Colorbond shed, offering dual living with a fully established bathroom and living space.
You can rest easy with the Kordon termite barrier beneath the slab and a barrier surrounding the entire house installed yearly. Boast an energy-efficient lifestyle with the eco-kinetics solar panel system, offering 2.5KW with 12 panels at 170w with a quality Aurora inverter and solar hot water.
The master suite offers floor-to-ceiling bay windows, a walk-in robe, a quality ensuite with a shower, oversized built-in vanity, and a ceramic toilet.
The front hall leads to the spacious open plan living space. A designated dining space provides an oversized window and ceiling fan overhead. The kitchen gives you a four-seater breakfast bar and island bench with storage, a double bay sink and a dishwasher.
Enjoy quality Ariston appliances, with an electric stovetop and a built-in pantry. Overlooking the lounge room, the spacious area is lined with bright windows, providing access to the two spare bedrooms, internal laundry, and main bathroom.
- 9.250m length x 7.750m width
- Manual door height 2.94m, powered door height 2.85m
- Shed capable of fitting 23ft caravan and 4WD alongside
- Reinforced concrete flooring
- 240 Volt shed lights with 15-amp power available.
- Approved toilet and shower
- DUX electric 280L hot water unit fitted with a 2.4KW element to the shed, with a double sink combined bench and washing machine connectors.
- Separate electric hot water system
- Fully fenced 6ft high timber fencing surrounded by lush gardens maintained with curbing and wood chips
- Tinted windows with security screens
- Solidly built with AUSTRAL Dawson blend brick and fully tiled with Beaumont tiles
- Built by Cavalier Homes
- Main bathroom with separate toilet, vanity and quality bathtub to unwind.
- 2 double sized bedrooms with built-ins, fans, TV point (in one bedroom) and bright windows.
- Solar on the roof is a Solar Edwards Marine Grade Stainless Steel unit.
Additional information and specifications are available upon request.
Book anytime for an inspection to impress!
Rental Appraisal – $550 per week
Virtual/Video tour available.
Address – 4 Willow Court, Moore Park Beach, QLD 4670.
Kurt Dempsey – Michaels Real Estate – 0498066555 – [email protected]
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing. Neither the agent, vendor or illustrator is responsible for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. Fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent. Any information intended to be relied on should be independently verified, and necessary due diligence carried out. **
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
- Grey Water System
- Solar Hot Water
"Cracker of an establishment"
- Jake Scott
"Love this place!"
- Kurt Dempsey
"I purchased my first home through Michaels just recently and they helped me through every step and made me feel comfortable with the process as a whole."
- Ruby Geddes
"Great service. The property management really looked after me and the service from the administration was second to none."